A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psst...Lurkers...In here!

+4
Mr_Muggles
scorpiodrake
sunkissed
carrie3101
8 posters

Go down

Psst...Lurkers...In here! Empty Psst...Lurkers...In here!

Post by carrie3101 Thu May 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi everyone who's a Guest or has yet to post...
I'm so so happy that you've come to visit...but we have a problem. This community is extremely new, and as you know, we have some strong opposition in other boards with this pairing. I'm hoping this community will grow and become some place safe for Justin and Rebecca fans. Some place were we can talk about the episodes without having to worry about people judging us for liking them, or read spoilers without having to wade through posts about how much they suck. No
But the only way we can do this is if we all work together and build it. This is my first forum, so I took a chance too...This forum needs YOU. Please, please take the first step and say hello. I love you

Please? Very Happy
carrie3101
carrie3101
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Psst...Lurkers...In here! Empty Re: Psst...Lurkers...In here!

Post by sunkissed Thu May 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Hello Everyone Smile

My name's Kate and I've pretty much watched B&S since the beginning
and I've always supported the possibility of J&S so Im thrilled they aren't siblings.

Anyways, I hope to get to know all of you better
And thanks for creating a positive environment for J&S fans!!
sunkissed
sunkissed
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Thu May 08, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi Kate!!!
Thanks so much for chiming in. I always saw something there too, in my mind I was like "Oh, they'd be hot together, man...I feel so wrong!" LOL. I'm so thrilled they're not related too!

Are you spoiler free??? 8)
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkissed Thu May 08, 2008 9:08 pm

All I've seen is the Ausiello one.... and theres a
Spoiler:

Do I want to be spoiled???.....
sunkissed
sunkissed
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Thu May 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Um, I don't know. I know as much as you do. I think the only people who know more hate J/R so I probably don't want to hear their take on the scenes. So oh well...

I think I want to be a little surprised this Sunday. I cannot WAIT!!! I'm planning my whole weekend around it. Which is kind of sad, LOL :shock:
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Thu May 08, 2008 10:29 pm

Hi!

I'm really glad you created this board. I love friendly chats about my favorite shows and tv couples and hate when posters get nasty so this place is a wonderful idea.

For your first forum this is great.

Also don't know if this is allowed by I'm no good with websites and mbs but I did create a yahoo group for j&r fans if anyone's interested:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjustin-rebecca/?yguid=1964969

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 73
Name/Nickname : Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Thu May 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Hi! Wow, thanks so much for posting, I will definitely check out the yahoo group! Did you read all the spoilers???? God, I am dying for the finale...but then what??? Surviving on the hiatus is going to suck, LOL
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Muggles Fri May 09, 2008 3:45 am

Thanks so much for making a J/R only board! It seems like the only way to get away from the haters is to just leave. No

Anywho....Hi by the way. Razz A little about myself...I've been a fan since the pilot never missed an episode. I've always seen the chemistry between Justin and Rebecca, and I always knew that they we going to "go there". For some reason I just knew it was a given.

In case you were wondering about my username I'm not a "Mr." and my last name isn't "Muggles" (though I'd be really cool if it was wink ) Mr. Muggles is the most awesomest dog from "Heroes". Love him to death.

Again, thank you so much for creating this save haven for us J/R shippers. I really appreciate it.

PS. The Banner is beautiful!
Mr_Muggles
Mr_Muggles
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooni Fri May 09, 2008 8:30 am

Hey all!

First off, thanks Carrie and others for making this board. It's great to have a place that's totally free of negativism or like I like to say hater-ism. LOL! I'll still post on the other infamous board in our thread because I will not allow them to even think that they've succeeded in shutting us up or driving us into oblivion. J/R is happening and they have to get used to it.

Secondly, a proper introduction perhaps. I'm Zooni and I've seen every single episode of BS and have never ever seen Justin connect as quickly or as powerfully as he did with Rebecca. It's hard not to love Justin, flaws and all and it's almost impossible to dislike Rebecca, flaws and all. And together they are made of win. So.much.chemistry. It was ludicrous to continue on as siblings because with each passing episode the chemistry got hotter and the UST intensified. I know it was a distraction for me and it was a distraction to a lot of people and the writers finally grew a pair and said, 'screw it', these two have romance written all over them and went with it.

I give props to them for facing reality and having the courage to go for it, even in the face of so much opposition. I truly hope they stick with their plans for J/R and I think they will.

Thirdly, I'm excited for the finale. Things are happening very fast and while I would have liked for a slower build up, I understand the strike has forced the writers' hand and they've had to speed things up so they can go on with Season 3 as they planned, without any S2 "left-overs". So far, the objective reviews have been very positive and I can't wait to see how J/R reconcile after last week's blow-up.

Hope to have many wonderful dicussions with all of us. Cheers! 8)
Zooni
Zooni

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Fri May 09, 2008 9:19 am

carrie3101 wrote:Hi! Wow, thanks so much for posting, I will definitely check out the yahoo group! Did you read all the spoilers???? God, I am dying for the finale...but then what??? Surviving on the hiatus is going to suck, LOL

I read the spoilers at the other walker group at livejournal. I've tried to avoid other boards cause of their all around nasty, no respect stuff. But the stuff I read sounds so great. I can't wait for the finale and then we have to wait all summer for new episodes.

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 73
Name/Nickname : Kelly

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Fri May 09, 2008 3:58 pm

t's hard not to love Justin, flaws and all and it's almost impossible to dislike Rebecca, flaws and all. And together they are made of win. So.much.chemistry. It was ludicrous to continue on as siblings because with each passing episode the chemistry got hotter and the UST intensified.

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! Totally. I was totally into her not being related to him. It would have been absolutely ridiculous of the writers to ignore the palpable chem that exist between these two. I mean, really...when I watched them in season one, I felt like I was intruding on something personal, And *THAT* cannot be faked. They connect and play off of each other so well, and they have the perfect mix of heat and sweetness. LOVE IT.
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy Sat May 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi! My name is Mandy and Brothers & Sisters is my favorite show. I wasn't sure how I would feel about them de-Walkering Rebecca, but I'm glad they did. I love the chemistry between Justin and Rebecca and I can't wait to see what happens.

Mandy
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Sun May 11, 2008 3:01 am

Hey guys, I#m happy you're all here!
i'm the other admin besides Carrie and Zooni - i really hope we'll be able to create a forum for all the shippers who just want to talk and dream over J/R!

a few things about me; i'm Isa, 18 years old and i have watched B&S since the beginning as well - i was fascinated by this families boundries and love. not once i catched myself wanting to be a part of it. Smile

Zooni wrote:
Secondly, a proper introduction perhaps. I'm Zooni and I've seen every single episode of BS and have never ever seen Justin connect as quickly or as powerfully as he did with Rebecca. It's hard not to love Justin, flaws and all and it's almost impossible to dislike Rebecca, flaws and all. And together they are made of win. So.much.chemistry. It was ludicrous to continue on as siblings because with each passing episode the chemistry got hotter and the UST intensified. I know it was a distraction for me and it was a distraction to a lot of people and the writers finally grew a pair and said, 'screw it', these two have romance written all over them and went with it.

exactly how i feel Smile

Thirdly, I'm excited for the finale. Things are happening very fast and while I would have liked for a slower build up, I understand the strike has forced the writers' hand and they've had to speed things up so they can go on with Season 3 as they planned, without any S2 "left-overs". So far, the objective reviews have been very positive and I can't wait to see how J/R reconcile after last week's blow-up.

i agree the writers strike has made things even more complicated - they lost a lot of episodes and now they're forced to make everything happen in fast-forward. but even though i think the last couple of episodes showed how good they are at what they do - i LOVED the last couples of episodes.
i couln't be happier about the J/R happenings - i alsways wanted them to be more than just brother and sisters and now this is actually happening! :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce:

so i'm looking forward to talk with you over the new J/R love!
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emee Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:58 am

Hello everyone and THANK YOU Carrie for putting up this board, I have been looking for one and found the shout out via youtube, anyway, it's nice to board on the ship, I hope we could find more shippers.

Emee
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 13
Name/Nickname : Emee
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:38 pm

Thumbs up

Hi Emee, so glad you found us! Zooni and Isa have been amazing admins and the board is growing, so we're pleased Smile
I've really enjoyed reading your posts so far, thanks for joining! We appreciate you jumping in and posting.
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum