A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside)

3 posters

Go down

Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside) Empty Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside)

Post by carrie3101 Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 pm

Hey everyone!

Did anyone catch the Idol Finale????
I watched Idol pretty reguarly this season, but didn't really care who won. Still, even I was kind of stunned that David Archuelta didn't! Even Vegas had the odds as 1:6 against David Cook...I bet a lot of people are losing money tonight!

The show in general was pretty 'meh' to me, I thought it got a little too shreiky and loud in parts. I did adore George Michael's version of "Praying for Time" and Carrie Underwood was pretty rocking too! And the artists that performed- Bryan Adams and ZZ Top...which rock did they find them under?? LOL

What are YOUR thoughts? Did your constestant win tonight? Who was your favorite before?
carrie3101
carrie3101
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside) Empty Re: Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside)

Post by Just.in...Love Fri May 23, 2008 4:54 pm

Well i didn't watch the americal idol, but we have the same show in Germany and I watched that.

Carrie maybe you can post a youtube vid about your winner; here is the german winner, Thomas Godoj:

Awesome interpretation of "Let it be" by the Beatles:

and here is the semi-finalist, Fady Malouf, god he's sooo cute, he sings "Feeling Good" - the first few seconds are talking but it's really worth watching - he has such a sexy voice!!! Heart 2 and he's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Squee

Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside) Empty Re: Idol Finale! (Winner spoiler inside)

Post by JRship Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:43 pm

I liked both Davids...but I liked David C from day one and I thought David A was going to win, but I'm glad David C won. I've watched AI since the middle of season 4 cause I turned into a big Carrie Underwood fan...I thought the finale was mostly boring though. I also love Chris Daughtry from AI and I dl'd a few Jordin Sparks songs.

JRship
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down