A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

5 posters

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Grey's Anatomy

Post by carrie3101 Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:31 am

There must be some Greys fans here! I missed some of last season, but what did we think of the finale and all that?? I was never a fan of any Grey's couple really, but you Mer/Der fans must have been happy, right? Although, the way he left her to go talk to Rose was rather strange. And what did you think of Katherine Heigl's decision not to withdraw from all that Emmy stuff? Chat, discuss, commiserate! LOL
carrie3101
carrie3101
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post by Just.in...Love Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

i was a huge greys fan - but season 4 was more than pathetic - the only good ep was when Addison came back ( i'm a HUUUGE fan of her - and her new show; private practice) and the finale.
i'm sick and tired of derek and meredith, of izzy and george.
i don't know but season 4 lost it's magic ... of course the cases were great but it all seemd to much ... now the "eva got all insane"-story, the kelly falling for girls ... dunno, i'm not so thrilled over it ...
only mark makes me giggle everytime - he is soooo shallow, but has a deadly humor.

and the scene where derek is in the elevator with all his ex- and girlfriends - but other than that, the show is only avergage to me ... i'm giving the new season a shot but if they mess it up again - i think i won't be watching it anymore ...
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:33 pm

I hated the Ava storyline too, actually. I agree, things went totally downhill after Addison left, she was one of the best things to happen to that show. And he's kind of an ass in real life, but Burke's character was a big part of the show too.
carrie3101
carrie3101

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:51 pm

I was very happy with the finale. It seemed like the show was finally getting it back together. Loved the Star Wars and Han Solo references from Bailey. Bailey and Alex have become my fav characters. I love Meredith/Derek but was tired of the stories for them, so I was happy with the show finally stopping the on again, off again stuff and allowing Meredith to go into therapy.

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 73
Name/Nickname : Kelly
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Just.in...Love wrote:i was a huge greys fan - but season 4 was more than pathetic - the only good ep was when Addison came back ( i'm a HUUUGE fan of her - and her new show; private practice) and the finale.

I have to admit, I was a huge fan of greys too, but lately it's just not as good as it used to be. Season 2 was it's high point, and I don't think they will ever be able to beat that, am I only in thinking this? It was such an amazing season, everythings bound to be down hill from now on!
I am a fan of Katherine Heigl, and I can see how her withdrawing from the emmy race the way she has can cause some trouble, but I do understand it on some level.
And speaking of Private Practice, now that I love. And I miss it so much. Can't wait for it to return, it's been way too long!
Hannah
Hannah
Justin and Rebecca Superstar

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 am

Hannah wrote:
I have to admit, I was a huge fan of greys too, but lately it's just not as good as it used to be. Season 2 was it's high point, and I don't think they will ever be able to beat that, am I only in thinking this? It was such an amazing season, everythings bound to be down hill from now on!
I am a fan of Katherine Heigl, and I can see how her withdrawing from the emmy race the way she has can cause some trouble, but I do understand it on some level.
And speaking of Private Practice, now that I love. And I miss it so much. Can't wait for it to return, it's been way too long!

no, you're not - it seems like they're out of ideas and created thos dramas to cover it - if the next season picks up the quality of the last two eps, it might be good and interesting again - but if the pseudo drama returns, well then i have to say good-bye to the show, even though i really don't want to, i still like the characters ...
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:25 am

Just.in...Love wrote:
no, you're not - it seems like they're out of ideas and created thos dramas to cover it - if the next season picks up the quality of the last two eps, it might be good and interesting again - but if the pseudo drama returns, well then i have to say good-bye to the show, even though i really don't want to, i still like the characters ...

I couldn't agree more. The last two episodes were indeed very good. But if I have to sit through more MerDer drama, and more of Christina bitching for no reason then I may have to turn off. I can barely stand their scenes as it is, I have enjoyed the addition of Lexie this year though. And having her, along with Mark, Hann and Callie really helps bring some comedy to the table, but they really need to step it up if they want to get back the quality that we're used to!
Hannah
Hannah

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm really getting back into the show. The death row patient is interesting. I like Owen&Cristina, Alex&Izzie. Love Lexie&Mark and the progress Derek&Meredith have made. Now all they have to do is get rid of Ghost Denny and I'm happy.

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:11 am

scorpiodrake wrote:I'm really getting back into the show. The death row patient is interesting. I like Owen&Cristina, Alex&Izzie. Love Lexie&Mark and the progress Derek&Meredith have made. Now all they have to do is get rid of Ghost Denny and I'm happy.

I know I'm the only one, but I actually like Ghost Denny! hiding under bag I don't know . . . the storyline's just so quirky and cute and funny, I just can't help but get a kick out of it!

Of course, I always loved the movies "Heart and Souls" and "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir "so, it was probably unavoidable that I was gonna like Ghost Denny. wink Anytime they have him just hanging around silently in a scene or he has his running commentary as the voice in Izzy's head; it really reminds me of "Heart and Souls"! Haha! It makes me happy!
lol!

Anyway, it looks like Denny's storyline is winding down so, he'll probably be gone in a few weeks. In other news: I really like Owen/Christina! And Lexie/Mark are just adorable! blushing
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:58 pm

I liked the movie Heart and Souls too.

Oh Momma Shepard was good last night. Arizona and Sadie are growing on me.

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Yes! I loved Tyne Daly as Momma Shepard!! She was awesome! Thumbs up I'd love to see her again sometime.

The jury's still out on Sadie for me but, yeah, I think Arizona is gonna be a nice addition to the team. Smile
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum