A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Ships?

+10
SailorFireball
coolgirl
Cheeky_Monkey
nannysox
Mandy
Just.in...Love
Hannah
scorpiodrake
carrie3101
Zooni
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Other Ships? Empty Other Ships?

Post by Zooni Sat May 10, 2008 4:23 am

So there's no denying the J/R chemistry and the magic between Dave and Emily onscreen but they do say beauty, or in this case chemistry, is in the eye of the beholder. That said, which other ships rock your world? And why?
Zooni
Zooni
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Other Ships? Empty Re: Other Ships?

Post by carrie3101 Sat May 10, 2008 8:43 am

There's actually only been one other couple that I shipped. I had different hours a few years ago, so I watched soaps. On "As The World Turns" : Lucy and Dusty. They were AMAZING! Their chem was off the charts too, and he was older than her so NO one thought they would hook them up, but they did! And it was great for the couple months that it lasted, and then Peyton List (Lucy) left the show.

P.S- Oh, and get this, their couple name was "Lusty" :lol:
carrie3101
carrie3101

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Sat May 10, 2008 8:22 pm

Let's see. I have shipped:

Doug&Carol-ER
Sydney&Vaughn-Alias
Josh&Donna-West Wing
Danny&Jordan - Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
Sonny&Brenda,Robert&Anna,Robin&Patrick - General Hospital
Jim&Pam - The Office
Pacey&Joey- Dawson's Creek
Meredith&Derek - Grey's Anatomy
Nathan&Haley - One Tree Hill
Luke&Lorelai - Gilmore Girls
Michael&Maria- Roswell
Bones&Booth - Bones
Han and Leia - Star Wars
Michael and Selene - Underworld
Indiana Jones and Marion Ravenwood - Indiana Jones
Landon and Jamie - A Walk to Remember

Last edited by scorpiodrake on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 73
Name/Nickname : Kelly
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Who do I ship, or have shipped in the past? ummm?

Amy&Ephram(everwood)
Hannah&Bright(everwood)
Ned&Chuck(pushing daisies)
Mick&Beth(moonlight)
Robin&Ted(how i met your mother)
Stella&Ted(how i met your mother)
Violet&Cooper(private practice)
Sam&Luka(ER)
Logan&Veronica(veronica mars)
Hannah
Hannah
Justin and Rebecca Superstar

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooni Sun May 11, 2008 3:08 am

Here's me:

Michael/Nikita - La Femme Nikita
LFN was such a cold series, the characters were more black than white, pretty much everyone was ruthless and even Nikita herself, the moral compass of the show became unashamedly grey. And no one was colder and more detached and more clinical than Michael, possibly the coolest, most self-assured, deadliest assasin there has ever been on tv. To watch him fall in love with the beautiful spitfire Nikita was amazing.

Mulder/Scully - The X-Files
I swear if anybody looked up the words loyalty, absolute trust, sacrifice, devotion, respect, admiration, courage, and soul-deep love in any dictionary, they'd see the faces of Mulder and Scully. These two were awesome.

Michael/Sara - Prison Break
In a grim show full of bad things happening to good people, these two are the light at the end of the tunnel. THANK GOD she's coming back.

Jack/Kate - Lost
I see so much of Mulder and Scully in Jack and Kate. With a little more deception and mistrust though. LOL. But despite all of that, they're both damaged people that are that much better together than apart.

Tim/Lyla - Friday Night Lights
So they got together under shady circumstances (she was his best friend's girlfriend) and when they're not together I totally see how wrong it is. But when they're together I can't see beyond the intense desire and need they have for each other. He's the brooding rebel with a sensitive soul and she's the perfect little princess who's actually not that perfect. Tim longs for Lyla and while she's not quite at the same level of intensity yet, she's drawn to him in a way she can't explain. I love that.

Logan/Veronica - Veronica Mars
I have to admit my love for this pairing comes primarily from my love for Logan Echolls. As much she feels for him, I didn't care too much for the way Veronica treated him at times. They have such a twisted history though, I find that totally fascinating.

Danny/Lindsay - CSI: NY
Who knew CSI could do a convincing and believable romance that doesn't take away from the science? Danny's probably the coolest CSI and tv and Lindsay's his match in every which way. Things aren't easy right now but the natural chemistry just makes them a joy to watch.

8)
Zooni
Zooni

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Sun May 11, 2008 9:47 am

Man, do I feel like an inexperienced shipper wink
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Sun May 11, 2008 10:22 am

carrie3101 wrote:Man, do I feel like an inexperienced shipper wink

I used to always think I wasn't that bothered by ships because whenever my sister and I would watch a show, she would be the one who loved the relationships. And I used to always point that out to her. I don't really know when that changed, I think I'm becoming more romantic as I get older! :lol:
Hannah
Hannah

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zooni Sun May 11, 2008 11:29 am

carrie3101 wrote:Man, do I feel like an inexperienced shipper wink

LOL Carrie, it just means that unlike me, you have a life and spend your time living it, not couched out in front of the tv obsessing about shows! Very Happy Razz
Zooni
Zooni

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 pm

LOL!!! That's not true. Sadly, I too am total TV junkie...I'm addicted to reruns of Frasier and Friends, and I adore Monk and Grey's...I just don't get hooked on couples very easily, sadly.... I ADORE loving couples, but it doesn't happen very often.
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Mon May 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Michael/Sara - Prison Break
In a grim show full of bad things happening to good people, these two are the light at the end of the tunnel. THANK GOD she's coming back.

well hello fellow misa shipper! Smile
i'm like the biggest misa fan on earth - i even have an award prooving that Smile they are my untouched number one - i seriously quit qatching aftre she left -but now that i know she'll be back, i watched all the season 3 eps - and i gotta say, i hated the way they "killed" her - i was so stupuid and unbelivable - i'm curious how they will bring her back - i'm not sure it's going to be the same, cuz they messed up big time by removing her - even though i have faith (wink) and belive that they can make her come back a kick ass one!

my other ships are:

allie&noah (the notebook - movie) it's like the most beautiful lovestory in the entire world - watched it over a 100 times, and i'm still crying
sydney&vaughn (alias) Heart 2 cuz they are just MENT.TO.BE
mike&susan (desperate housewives) i loved season 1 - not so much the drug addicted mike, but it seems like they are getting it together - finally!
meredith&derek (greys) even though merediths attitue towards mcdreamy is really pissing me off
mcsteamy&allison (greys) i really liked addison, and mark loved her, even if he was a jerk and blew it
allison&pete (private practice) he's perfect for her - they could be soulmates
izzy&danny (greys) ^^ they actually were soulmates
sam&dean (supernatural) i know they aren't a shipper couple like the others but i just love them togehter! wink
rory&logan (gilmore girls) he changed for her - and he truly loved her
rory&jess (gilmore girls) he was the bad boy - and you just gotta love that! Smile
but i liked both logan and jess - so it's a tie
lorelai&luke (gilmore girls) have you seen them togehter?!
booth&bones (bones) true love and caring
woody&jordan (crossing jordan) opposited attract
phoebe&cole (charmed) - god julian was hot back then ... Drool - and cole really tried hard to become a good man - he loved her with all of his human heart
lucas&brooke (one tree hill) - they are so stupid, this hole leyton-lindsay thing is pissing me off
marin&jack (men in trees) gotta love mr. nature!
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy Mon May 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Primetime

Logan and Veronica - VM
Rory and Logan - Gilmore Girls
Peter and Elle - Heroes
Meredith and Derek - Grey's
Izzy and Alex - Grey's
Lexie and Alex - Grey's
Addison and Pete - Private Practice
Mick and Beth - Moonlight
Angel and Buffy
Angel and Cordy - Angel
Sydney and Vaughn - Alias
Ross and Rachel
Monica and Chandler

One Life to Live
Jared and Natalie
Rex and Gigi
Antonio and Taila

General Hospital
Maxie and Logan
Robin and Patrick
Jason and Elizabeth
Alexis and Jerry

Mandy
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by nannysox Mon May 19, 2008 4:58 pm

The only other couple i REALLY love is Jim and Pam from the office. Their relationship, like Justin and Rebecca's, started out as a friendship (but everyone knew where it was going). Jim's unrequited love for Pam was so incredibly pure and sweet, it literally brought tears to my eyes. There were a lot of complications but now, in the 4th series, they're finally together!!! I think the great thing about their relationship is the obvious chemistry, great humor, understanding, trust and pure and simple love. A love like theirs is one for the ages. If only i could find a guy like Jim! But back to J/R, i am SO happy they're together!!!

nannysox
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 36
Name/Nickname : Kate
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : THE FINALE! DUH!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nannysox Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm

I've just realized I have SUCH a thing for guy's names beginning with J. Bizarre...

nannysox
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 36
Name/Nickname : Kate
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : THE FINALE! DUH!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Mon May 19, 2008 5:25 pm

justin, jensen, jake, john, jack - Very Happy those are HOT names that's for sure! Very Happy but my all time fave name is Julian dunno why, but i love it!
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie3101 Mon May 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Kate!
Welcome to the board! I have heard GREAT things about The Office, and Jim and Pam....I think they are the darlings of the show, so I'm sure they have a great future. Lucky You!

Thanks again for joining Smile
carrie3101
carrie3101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeky_Monkey Sat May 31, 2008 6:07 pm

I'm quite the shipper, and have obsessed over many a pairing in my day lol

My ships have been:
Angel & Buffy (BTVS)
Willow & Oz (BTVS)
Barney & Robin(HIMYM)
Lily & Marshall (HIMYM)
Allie & Noah (The Notebook)
Landon & Jamie (A Walk to Remember)
JP & Craig (Hollyoaks-British Soap)
Kevin & Scotty (B & S of course)
Michael & Sara (Prison Break)
Jack & Ianto (Torchwood)
Toshiko & Owen (Torchwood)
Pacey & Joey (Dawson's Creek)
Luka & Abby (ER)

Last edited by Cheeky_Monkey on Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheeky_Monkey
Cheeky_Monkey

Female Number of posts : 124
Name/Nickname : Sarah
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : The paint brush "maybe it will last" sweet scene :D
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by coolgirl Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:33 am

Can I add from the trilogy movies, too? Some of my choices might raise some eyebrows but anyway here goes:

Pacey and Joey - Dawsons Creek
Ross and Rachel - Friends
Alex and Lizzie - Grey's Anatomy
Derek and Addison - Grey's Anatomy
Will and Grace - Will & Grace
Peter and Claire - Heroes
Harry and Hermione - Harry Potter
Will and Elizabeth - Pirates of the Caribbean
coolgirl
coolgirl

Female Number of posts : 118
Name/Nickname : cye
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:00 am

okay, i know this is off topic and an advertisement - but a friend of mine has a Shippers united forum - you can find there a lot of couples and a lot of shippers, it's really great, i've been there since the beginning.

www.shippers-united.com if you decide to join, would you be so kind and say that Isa ( or I Went crazy) invited you? Very Happy

since we don't have any new Brothers&sisters episodes we have to find a way to get trought the summer - here and there i'm sure you'd enjoy it!!!

you can also win dvd's and stuff cuz Roni, my friend has connections and makes a lot of contest and stuff.
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeky_Monkey Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:33 am

I shall check it out Very Happy
Cheeky_Monkey
Cheeky_Monkey

Female Number of posts : 124
Name/Nickname : Sarah
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : The paint brush "maybe it will last" sweet scene :D

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:50 pm

Alright, here goes! I know I'm going to leave a lot of couples I like out BUT here are some of the pairings I've rooted for: (Be warned, this one is gonna be long!!)

Angel/Buffy (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)- How can you not? The ultimate fairy-tale romance and star-crossed lovers. They just can’t stay away from each other for very long.

Jack/Elizabeth (Pirates of the Caribbean)-
My recent fascination with this couple I blame solely on the writers’ commentary on the Dead Man’s Chest DVD! It’s all their fault! Hex Ever since, I’ve become more and more drawn to this couple’s complicated relationship! But don't get me wrong! I still love Will! Heart 2 (Elizabeth IS in love with him after all!) But, I started leaning more towards Jack after seeing how the 3rd movie ended. And then, I heard the 2nd movie’s commentary and it was all over! What can I say? Jack is so, pathetically, in love with Elizabeth, I just can't help but root for him to win his lady love! (Especially, since she’s not completely indifferent to him either! *wink* wink*)

House/Cameron (House) - The couple that got me watching House! I had no idea anything was going on between them until I saw the episode where House/Cameron go on a date. Then, I was hooked! I just find them very interesting as a couple. I think Cameron would be good for House and it seems like she’s unable to get him off of her mind.

Peter/Claire (Heroes) – I know, ewww! And that’s a justified ewww! But, hear me out! I jumped on to the idea of Peter/Claire LONG before they were revealed to be related. And because of that passage of time, the pairing stays in head as a perpetual “Heroes” alternate reality. I can’t help it! My brain’s been tricked! hypnotized You should pity me, really! It’s the cruel opposite of Justin/Rebecca. Believe me, I don’t normally pair random characters together BUT when I first saw Peter/Claire together I picked up on some palpable chemistry/flirting that I didn’t expect and just couldn’t ignore! Since Milo Ventimiglia/Hayden Pannetierre are dating now, I guess that means I wasn’t COMPLETELY insane, was I? wink

Rory/Jess (Gilmore Girls)–
While Dean was sweet, he lost points with me for cheating on his wife and once he left, he was really gone. Jess never completely left Rory’s life. I, also, like that he cleaned up his act and the irony that he (the bad boy) was the one that convinced Rory to get her life together and go back to Yale.

Ava(Rebecca)/Alex (Grey’s Anatomy)–
I have an abnormal amount of loyalty to the Ava/Alex relationship because I totally called it! As soon as I saw their first episode (when Alex saved her), I called my mom and told her that I thought there was going to be a love story between them. Even though she was all puffed up and distorted, I could still feel the chemistry. That’s powerful! And I was so excited when I found out I was right! It’s so sad the way their relationship ended but I really liked them while it lasted.

Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)– I was rooting for Harry to reciprocate Ginny’s crush ever since the 2nd film (oddly, NOT the book, but the film). Basically, the 6th book was a dream come true! Can't wait for the film! Thumbs up

Logan/Rogue (X-Men) – I think this may be due to seeing the end of the 1st film before I saw the beginning. I don’t know; these two just seem to share a deep connection. And something about some of their scenes together makes it seem like there is a romantic undertone. Very weird but, I’ve always felt drawn to their connection. And considering Logan doesn’t age, the age-difference is kind of a mute point.

Phantom/Christine (The Phantom of the Opera)– I don’t know. There just seems to be this invisible pull between them that I don’t feel between Christine and Raoul. I, also, think it’s weird that Christine never says I love you to Raoul. (The closest she gets is “Love me”) I kind of get the feeling that Christine loves the Phantom against her better judgement. Of course, in the end, she makes the safer, and more logical, choice.

River/Mal (Firefly/Serenity) – This pairing is much more of a hypothetical than an actual couple. (Took a 5th viewing of the movie for the idea to even cross my mind) However, I do feel like the series might have opened up this avenue, if it had continued. These two share very few scenes together; however, when they do, they have a very nice energy about them. They are both such broken characters, in very different ways, and they are the two main protagonists of the series. Plus, I just love their last scene together in Serenity! Which, coincidentally, is about love! wink Now that River is little more lucid, I think they would complement each other very nicely. But, as said, this one’s really more of a theory.

There are other couples I really like, but these are the ones I thought of first (while limiting myself to one couple per show Razz ) So, I guess that makes them the major ones. *shrug*
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:11 pm

SailorFireball wrote:

Jack/Elizabeth (Pirates of the Caribbean)-
My recent fascination with this couple I blame solely on the writers’ commentary on the Dead Man’s Chest DVD! It’s all their fault! Hex Ever since, I’ve become more and more drawn to this couple’s complicated relationship! But don't get me wrong! I still love Will! Heart 2 (Elizabeth IS in love with him after all!) But, I started leaning more towards Jack after seeing how the 3rd movie ended. And then, I heard the 2nd movie’s commentary and it was all over! What can I say? Jack is so, pathetically, in love with Elizabeth, I just can't help but root for him to win his lady love! (Especially, since she’s not completely indifferent to him either! *wink* wink*)

House/Cameron (House) - The couple that got me watching House! I had no idea anything was going on between them until I saw the episode where House/Cameron go on a date. Then, I was hooked! I just find them very interesting as a couple. I think Cameron would be good for House and it seems like she’s unable to get him off of her mind.

Rory/Jess (Gilmore Girls)–
While Dean was sweet, he lost points with me for cheating on his wife and once he left, he was really gone. Jess never completely left Rory’s life. I, also, like that he cleaned up his act and the irony that he (the bad boy) was the one that convinced Rory to get her life together and go back to Yale.

Ava(Rebecca)/Alex (Grey’s Anatomy)–
I have an abnormal amount of loyalty to the Ava/Alex relationship because I totally called it! As soon as I saw their first episode (when Alex saved her), I called my mom and told her that I thought there was going to be a love story between them. Even though she was all puffed up and distorted, I could still feel the chemistry. That’s powerful! And I was so excited when I found out I was right! It’s so sad the way their relationship ended but I really liked them while it lasted.

Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)– I was rooting for Harry to reciprocate Ginny’s crush ever since the 2nd film (oddly, NOT the book, but the film). Basically, the 6th book was a dream come true! Can't wait for the film! Thumbs up

right there with you!

about jess and rory: god how i loved their story! i was crazy about jess - he was funny, smart and kind of a bad-boy/troubled - and with milos' looks it was perfect! how i hated that stupid episode where they broke up!!!!!
BUT - as time passed by and Logan appeard i soon realized: logan isn't bad either ... i got to like him; you could alsway see how he respected rory and he was really in love with her - i'm just igrnoring the STUPID STUPID end of this couples story!
so after all, i ended up beeing a logan/rory shipper with jess always having a special place in my heart - i was very happy when he came back - but i was also relived when she decided to stay with logan.

i'd like to add

Syd/Vaughn from Alias - first fave tv show - first ship ever - you never forget the first one, do you?! wink

Noah/Allie from the movie "The Notebook" - true love - the most beautiful movie ever - i've seen it 20+ times and i'm still crying like a baby - it's just the kind of love you wish for. Heart 2

another one

^^ aww ... i feel the tears coming right into my eyes .... weep

then of course there are

Michael/Sara from Prison Break - amazing chemistry in s1 - one of my absolute fave couples.

i'm also a Chase/Cameron (House) fan Very Happy - he's soo cute and they are perfect together

Anakin Skywalker/Padme from Star Wars - funny, sweet & tragic ... it's sad how Anakin let himself trick into that Sith-stuff ... she couln't bare the thought and died during childbirth ... weep

hmmm ... right now that's it - even though i'm sure i left out a lot of couples ...
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:42 am

This past summer I fell head over heels in love with the book series, Twilight and became a major Edward/Bella shipper. Can't wait for the movie.

Last edited by scorpiodrake on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm

scorpiodrake wrote:This past summer I fell in head over heels in love with the book series, Twilight and became a major Edward/Bella shipper. Can't wait for the movie.

If you like Twilight, you should watch the early episodes of Buffy with Buffy/Angel! (If you haven't already) Similar storyline with even more complications! wink
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpiodrake Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm

I was a big fan of the early Buffy/Angel stuff.

scorpiodrake
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelyace Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:05 pm

i'm rather weird, i get addicted to ships easily. here are all the ones i remember

Friends
Monica/Chandler
Ross/Rachel

Scrubs
Elliot/J.D.
Carla/Turk
Jordan/Cox (i have this weird obsession with Jordan)

Veronica Mars
Veronica/Piz
Veronica/Logan
Veronica/Duncan
(i just can't pick one)

Gilmore Girls
Logan/Rory
Lorelai/Luke
Lorelai/Chris

Studio 60
Matt/Harriet
Jordan/Dany
Lucy/Tom

One Tree Hill
Nathan/Haley
Brooke/Lucas
Jake/Peyton
Lucas/Lindsay

Brothers & Sisters
Kitty/Robert
(because who can deny them?)

Gossip Girl
Serena/Dan

(Movies)

A lot like love
Ollie/Emily

A walk to remember
Jamie/Landon

Scream
Gale/Dewey

Little Manhattan
Rosemary/Gabe

13 going on 30
Jenna/Matt

Just like Heaven
David/Elizabeth

Bridge to terabithia
Jess/Leslie

Books

Sarah Dessen Novels
Remy/Dexter
Halley/Macon
Macy/Wes
Owen/Annabel

Harry Potter
Hermione/Harry (yes, not real but whatever)
Harry/Ginny
Ron/Hermione
Ron/Luna

(many more books but too many to mention)

Real Life

Courteney Cox/David Arquette
Lauren Graham/Matthew Perry
Penn Badgley/Blake Lively
lovelyace
lovelyace
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 7
Name/Nickname : emmers
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : last scene from season 3, episode one. it might never ends always make me feel warm and fuzzy
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum