A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Emmys + if you could decide question

4 posters

Go down

The Emmys + if you could decide question Empty The Emmys + if you could decide question

Post by JRship Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:39 pm

Does anyone know if Dave and Emily will be at the Emmys this Sunday?? I hope so.

and...I wanted to know if you all had the choice of either a 2 hour premiere on the 28th or for Brothers and Sisters' premiere to be a week earlier(this Sunday), which would you rather have? jw'd.

It's been such a long wait that I think I'd rather the premiere be this Sunday, but at least now it's only about 8 days away.

JRship
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

The Emmys + if you could decide question Empty Re: The Emmys + if you could decide question

Post by carrie3101 Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 pm

I'd go for the two hours, LOL. I can wait an extra week for more J/R. God knows we've waited long enough. What's another week?
carrie3101
carrie3101
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Emmys + if you could decide question Empty Re: The Emmys + if you could decide question

Post by Hannah Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 pm

I don't know about the emmy's. They didn't go last year, but emily went to some after parties. I think they may do the same this year. Hopefully! I'd like some interviews with Emily, haven't had that many of late.

And I think I would go with a week earlier. This wait is really killing me now! lol!
Hannah
Hannah
Justin and Rebecca Superstar
Justin and Rebecca Superstar

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:36 am

i prefer the two hour premier - even though i'm getting really impatient - but 2 episodes are always better than one Very Happy
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum