A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Interests!

+2
Just.in...Love
Hannah
6 posters

Go down

Other Interests! Empty Other Interests!

Post by Hannah Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:30 am

I just wanted to start a topic about all the other things we like besides Brothers and Sisters and TV. Any other things we might be fans of?
For example, I really like musical's, esp Wicked. Has anyone on here seen it? Kevin goes on about it all the time! lol!
I live in the UK, So have only seen the London production, and it was amazing. I have been to New York, I saw Hairspray there, but that doesn't even come close to Wicked in my eyes. It's the other love in my life right now, besides J&R!

Anyone else got any other interests they'd like to share?
Hannah
Hannah
Justin and Rebecca Superstar

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Other Interests! Empty Re: Other Interests!

Post by Just.in...Love Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:17 am

i'm not so into musicals but when i was i london i saw Fame - and that one was really, really good.
but i'm more a theaterical person, i love going to the theater and watch a good play.

what about football?
i mean i'm really not into it - but right now there are quite a few eye candies running around because of the euro '08 Smile
i root for spain, just as i did two years ago - they're getting really good and let's not forget about fernando torres wink
i guess the non-european members don't really watch it, but what about the others?
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nannysox Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Oh my lord do i love musicals. My favourite is Wicked! On monday I'm auditioning for the part of Glinda in a production of the Wizard of Oz. I'm thinking of paying homage to the Glinda of Wicked! Wish me good luck!

nannysox
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 36
Name/Nickname : Kate
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : THE FINALE! DUH!
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheeky_Monkey Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Aside from my writing I love movies, they're like my addiction. Does The Rock class as other interests? lol Cause' I'm totally hooked on him! Very Happy;)
Cheeky_Monkey
Cheeky_Monkey

Female Number of posts : 124
Name/Nickname : Sarah
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : The paint brush "maybe it will last" sweet scene :D
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 am

Hannah wrote:I just wanted to start a topic about all the other things we like besides Brothers and Sisters and TV. Any other things we might be fans of?
For example, I really like musical's, esp Wicked. Has anyone on here seen it? Kevin goes on about it all the time! lol!
I live in the UK, So have only seen the London production, and it was amazing. I have been to New York, I saw Hairspray there, but that doesn't even come close to Wicked in my eyes. It's the other love in my life right now, besides J&R!

Anyone else got any other interests they'd like to share?

I love love LOVE musicals!! I went to London for three weeks ago and I saw 5 plays in a week! Mostly musicals! I had seen Wicked before(love it! "Hands touch, Eyes meet, Sudden silence, Sudden heat . . . ") so, I didn't see it while I was there. I did see Hairspray (so much fun), Dirty Dancing (it was ok but, it didn't really take advantage of alot of the opportunities it had to adapt it to the stage), Spamalot (just as hilariously awesome as you imagine it would be. "Oh, brave Sir Robin . . ."), a new musical version of Gone With The Wind(amazingly beautiful! Really!) and Jersey Boys (which is just so awesome I have no words). So, anyway . . . yeah, I'm a musical fan. wink
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:15 am

nannysox wrote:Oh my lord do i love musicals. My favourite is Wicked! On monday I'm auditioning for the part of Glinda in a production of the Wizard of Oz. I'm thinking of paying homage to the Glinda of Wicked! Wish me good luck!
you will? if you get the part - we want pictures!!! Smile
i'm crossing fingers for you!
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 am

SailorFireball wrote:
I love love LOVE musicals!! I went to London for three weeks ago and I saw 5 plays in a week! Mostly musicals! I had seen Wicked before(love it! "Hands touch, Eyes meet, Sudden silence, Sudden heat . . . ") so, I didn't see it while I was there. I did see Hairspray (so much fun), Dirty Dancing (it was ok but, it didn't really take advantage of alot of the opportunities it had to adapt it to the stage), Spamalot (just as hilariously awesome as you imagine it would be. "Oh, brave Sir Robin . . ."), a new musical version of Gone With The Wind(amazingly beautiful! Really!) and Jersey Boys (which is just so awesome I have no words). So, anyway . . . yeah, I'm a musical fan. wink

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves musicals on here! Although I haven't seen as many as u. I would definatly like to see some more. Although I am going to see Wicked again at the end of the year. Our lead actress, who plays Elphiba is heading to broadway and is going to do it there for a few months. And she is AMAZING. So if anyone lives in New York I recommend seeing her, it will be well worth it. Jersey Boys is something that my mom wants to see, and I would like to go with her, so if u think it's good, I'm sure to agree!

Oh my lord do i love musicals. My favourite is Wicked! On monday I'm auditioning for the part of Glinda in a production of the Wizard of Oz. I'm thinking of paying homage to the Glinda of Wicked! Wish me good luck!

I knew I wouldn't be the only Wicked fan on these boards! lol! :bliss:
Best of luck in your audition, I can imagine playing Glinda would be amazing. We want all the details!
Hannah
Hannah

Female Number of posts : 195
Name/Nickname : Betty
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Proposal scene from 3x23
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Just.in...Love wrote:
what about football?
i mean i'm really not into it - but right now there are quite a few eye candies running around because of the euro '08 Smile
i root for spain, just as i did two years ago - they're getting really good and let's not forget about fernando torres wink
i guess the non-european members don't really watch it, but what about the others?
You root for Spain? Are you nuts, Isa? scratch Can't you root for Germany or - at least - Austria. I'm so pissed that Germany lost today. I wanted both Germany and Austria to win the group but now we have to knock out Austria. Razz
Nieve
Nieve
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 14
Name/Nickname : Laura
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:48 am

^^ LOL
no i'm sorry, i have the spain-fever Very Happy
seriously i can't wait for the game tomorrow! :bliss:

germany SUCKED big time yesterday - they played sooooo incredibly lousy.
the game on mondy will be interesting, it looks good for germany they are better than austria, even though you never know, if they have a sucky day agan, then it's good bye!
i'm really glad i'm not in vienna on monday - all hell is going to break loose if germany wins - not funny if you're a german wink
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:57 am

I don't think they will have two lousy games in a row. They can do better than they did yesterday. Seriously, what was that, I wanted to fly to Austria and kick their asses.
I feel bad for Austria and Switzerland, imagine having such a big tournment in your country and not winning the groups, that must suck big time.
Spain is good, but I like Portugal more.
Nieve
Nieve
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:59 pm

it must really feel bad - even though the austrians know they aren't the strongest team - but switzerland?

tomorrow spain is playing - go torres go!! Very Happy Very Happy
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by SailorFireball Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 pm

[quote="Hannah"]
Jersey Boys is something that my mom wants to see, and I would like to go with her, so if u think it's good, I'm sure to agree!

You and your mom will love it! Everyone I know who has seen it loves it. My parents loved it, I loved it, and my brother who lives in New York (and doesn't normally go to musicals) loved it! When you see it, it's feels, simultaneously, like a musical and a concert. Definitely go, I'm sure you'll like it. Very Happy (As long as you get a good cast, that is!)

If you ever want musical recommendations (onstage or on film), feel free to ask me anytime! wink
SailorFireball
SailorFireball
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Female Number of posts : 78
Name/Nickname : Lindsay
Favourite Justin and Rebecca scene : Waking up together in the motel room. So sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 am

Just.in...Love wrote:it must really feel bad - even though the austrians know they aren't the strongest team - but switzerland?

tomorrow spain is playing - go torres go!! Very Happy Very Happy

Torres? Hmmmm...I think Iker is gorgeous and Cesc is not too bad either but Torres does nothing for me.
Nieve
Nieve
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:59 am

oh yeah iker is cute and a really good goalkeeper - torres does nothing for you?? he is like one of the most talented and hopeful players right now - has won a lot of trophies and just sold for over 38 mio euro to fc liverpool Smile
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 am

I meant he does nothing for me in the looks-department Very Happy

As a player Torres is ok but the most talented is Cristiano Ronaldo, he has amazing skills hypnotized
Nieve
Nieve
Justin and Rebecca Lover
Justin and Rebecca Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Just.in...Love Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:02 pm

SPAIN WON 2:1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my boys are awesome!!! the wave Squee :bliss:
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum