A Justin and Rebecca Community
Please Log-in to see all areas.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Log-in to see all areas.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT - forum guidelines

Go down

IMPORTANT - forum guidelines Empty IMPORTANT - forum guidelines

Post by Just.in...Love Sun May 11, 2008 4:18 am

DONT'S

DO NOT insult other posters. It's okay to disagree and no one opinion is better than anyone else's.

DO NOT post messages in all capital letters. It's just not pleasant to see or read.

DO NOT clog up threads with personal talk or debates. If it's going to be more than one or two replies, take it to PM.

DO NOT use offensive terms referring to race, language, religion or sexuality. We want this board to be totally free of discrimination and offenders will be immediately banned.

DOs

DO write in English. Please don't post in any other language.

DO keep to topic. We're not going to be Nazis about it but try and stick to the topic of the thread you're posting in. It makes reading through a thread that much more coherent.

DO be mindful of your grammar, spelling and punctuation.

DO refrain from excessive use of profanity. Feel free to express your emotions but try and keep it clean and family friendly.

DO be aware of spoilers and where they can be posted. Not everyone wants to know what's coming up so please respect that.

DO respect others. That means NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. If you think a post is offensive or can't resolve your differences via PM, DO let one of the Administrators know. It is not your place to put anyone else in their place.

And finally, DO enjoy the love for J/R we all share. Let's keep this place an open-minded, friendly and civilized board shall we?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About pictures:

It's great that you all want to post pictures but guys please upload them to your own webspace - if you just copy the adress and past it you'll be using the original posters webtraffic, that's not a nice thing and gives people reason to offend you.
please make a referrence at the bottom of your comment about where the picture is from.

If you guys don't know how to make an account or upload please ask me, i can help you!

i've edited all of your posts in this area and uploaded it to the forums photobucket account, i'm going to upload all the pictures there. you find the gallery in the header of the forum:

IMPORTANT - forum guidelines Galleryoftheforum

it opens in a new window.
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love
Troubled Hearts Sweetheart

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT - forum guidelines Empty Re: IMPORTANT - forum guidelines

Post by Just.in...Love Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:43 pm

update:

I was finally able to enabled the gallery this forum provides - so that there would be no need for a third party provider - you find the new gallery just were the old one was - in the navigation bar on the third place named "Gallery"- it will open in a new window.

This is how it looks like --> Gallery

I uploaded the promotional pictures and I'll update it with new photos.
Just.in...Love
Just.in...Love

Female Number of posts : 698
Name/Nickname : Isa
Registration date : 2008-05-10

http://www.shippers-united.com

Back to top Go down